Subscribe to the OCN Daily Newsletter!
Receive a free update of the latest Ontario Construction News each morning
Jeremy Carkner, Morrison Hershfield principal and director, business development, has been appointed Chair of the CEO Board of Directors, as the organization’s 2018/09 board of directors took office.
CEO held its annual general meeting at Blue Springs Golf Club on Sept. 14.
Special guests among the 35 attendees included: Michael Snow, Association of Consulting Engineering Companies (ACEC) chair Elect; Martine Proulx, ACEC vice-president, programs and member services; Jonathan Hack, Ontario Society of Professional Engineers (OSPE) president and chair; Sandro Peruzza, OSPE Chief Executive Officer; and Dave Thomson, Ontario Association of Certified Engineering Technicians and Technologists (OACETT) Chief Executive Officer.
Rex Meadley, C. C. Tatham & Associates Ltd. president, chief engineer becomes past chair of the CEO Board of Directors.
Peter Mallory, Jacobs vice-president, Americas director of projects, has retired from the board. Karen Freund, Jacobs vice-president, was elected to fill the position.
Other CEO directors include:
- Jeremy Carkner, Morrison Hershfield principal and director – chair\
- Christine Hill, Cole Engineering Group Ltd. business development, leader, water practice – chair elect
- Bill Allison, Dillon Consulting Limited partner – governance chair
- Joe Sframeli, WSP Canada Inc. executive vice-president, infrastructure –treasurer
- Rex Meadley, C. C. Tatham & Associates Ltd. president and chief engineer – past chair
- Bruce Matthews, CEO Chief Executive Officer – corporate secretary
- Steve Dyck, SNC-Lavalin Inc. vice-president Ontario, government relations
- Khaled El-Dalati, HDR Inc. vice-president
- Don Holland, Stantec Consulting Ltd. vice-president, water
- Steve Pilgrim, McIntosh Perry assistant vice-president, transportation
- Tom Richardson, R.V. Anderson Associates Ltd. chief structural engineer
- Brian Ruck, GHD Group Ltd. principal, vice-president, transportation
- Ron Scheckenberger, wood principal, senior water resources engineer
The AGM was followed by CEO’s annual golf tournament where guests spent a fun-filled day networking on the green.