Project opportunity information provided by DataBid.com. See more comprehensive information at the DataBid site.
Stage Open – Bids/Quotes/Tenders
Project/Bid No. RFP-HP-18-01
DataBid ID 0025101818
Project Location Various/Multiple, Morris ON
(Huron) , Canada
Project Class Heavy/Civil
Trade Sewer/Drainage Utilities
Bids Due November 02, 2018 11:00 AM –
Bids Due To Municipality of Morris Turnberry
Estimated Cost Estimate Not Available
Additional Project Location
Contract No. 300035955.0000
The proposed Municipal Drain is located between Lots 13 and 17, Concessions 8 and 9 in the geographic Township of Morris, Municipality of Morris-Turnberry, County of Huron
Detail of Services
The Work Includes:
• Approximately 1299 m of channel deepening and reshaping approximately 680 m of sediment removal and reshaping and 117 m of spot deepening. Also including the construction of rock grade control structures and sediment basins and hydroseeding.
• New twin 1670 mm X 1300 mm diameter smoothwall galvanized steel arched pipe culverts for landowner crossing.
• Investigation and construction of six (6) concrete struts in the existing box culvert crossing within the Moncrief Road right of way.
• Installation maintenance and removal of any temporary sediment control measures.
• Spreading/hauling and leveling of excavated material and seeding all disturbed ares and restoration and rehabilitation of the entire site.
RJ Burnside & Associates Ltd.
Bid Bond $17,500.00
RJ Burnside & Associates Ltd. – A digital copy of the Bid Documents may be obtained, free of charge, from the Contract Administrator by contacting Lori Speiran, email@example.com