A new 200 bus storage and maintenance facility to accommodate regular and articulated buses, including repair bays, service lanes, bus wash and administration areas. Work is expected to be complete in summer 2022.
Only vendors on the prequalified rosters for the following are permitted to submit bids: PQ2019-06 Pre-Qualification of General Contractors for Grand River Transit Northfield Drive Facility, and PQ2017-18 Pre-Qualification of General Contractors, Mechanical Subcontractors, and Electrical Subcontractors for Grand River Transit Northfield Drive Facility.
1. Bird Construction Group
2. Buttcon Limited
3. EllisDon Corporation
4. Graham Construction and Engineering LP
5. Magil Construction Ontario Inc.
1. JMR Electric Ltd. (Mechanical & Electrical Subcontractor)
2. Nelco Mechanical (Mechanical Subcontractor)
3. Sutherlands Schultz Ltd. (Mechanical Subcontractor)
4. Geo. A. Kelson Company Limited (Mechanical Subcontractor)
5. Roberts Onsite Inc. (Mechanical & Electrical Subcontractor)
6. Harold Stecho Electric (Electrical Subcontractor)
7. Accel Electrical Contractors Limited (Electrical Subcontractor)
8. Modern Niagara Toronto Incorporated (Electrical Subcontractor)
The Region of Waterloo currently has information available at https://bids.regionofwaterloo.ca and www.opba.ca with respect to the following:
T2019-186 – Closing December 12, 2019 at 2:00:59 p.m.
L. Evans, C.P.P.. CSCMP
Manager, Procurement/Chief Purchasing Officer