Subscribe to the OCN Daily Newsletter!
Receive a free update of the latest Ontario Construction News each morning
Ontario Construction News staff writer
The City of Toronto issued almost 4,200 building permits in June, with an overall value of more than $1.1 billion.
Three permits issued were greater than $80 million, with the largest being a $96 million permit for what is described as a multi-use non-residential building at 480 Yonge, issued on June 28.
Other permits reported issued with a value greater than $10 million (in descending order) include:
- Multiple Use/Non Residential $96,000,000.00 480 YONGE ST New Building
- Office $90,000,000.00 175 ELIZABETH ST Building Additions/Alterations
- Apartment Building $82,104,000.00 480 FRONT ST W New Building
- Apartment Building $80,000,000.00 11-21 ALLENBURY GDNS New Building
- Mixed Use/Res w Non Res $80,000,000.00 203 JARVIS ST New Building
- Apartment Building $70,453,000.00 455 WELLINGTON ST W New Building
- Mixed Use/Res w Non Res $55,000,000.00 677 QUEEN ST E New Building
- Apartment Building $47,000,000.00 2995 KEELE ST New Building
- Warehouse $25,000,000.00 715 MILNER AVE Building Additions/Alterations
- Transit Station,Subway, Bus Terminal $15,000,000.00 10 LINNSMORE CRES Building Additions/Alterations
- Office $15,000,000.00 18 YONGE ST Building Additions/Alterations
- SFD – Detached $14,000,000.00 53 JOICEY BLVD New Houses
- Transit Station,Subway, Bus Terminal $12,000,000.00 785 GLENCAIRN AVE Building Additions/Alterations
- Apartment Building $10,038,000.00 135 CANON JACKSON DR New Building
- Apartment Building $10,000,000.00 125 CANON JACKSON DR New Building
- Industrial $10,000,000.00 170 THE WEST MALL New Building
- Industrial $10,000,000.00 170 THE WEST MALL Drain and Site Service