Ontario Construction News staff writer
Minetell has launched a new Workplace Health Management app designed to help businesses manage risks related to COVID-19 and other infectious diseases.
As employees return to work in various industries amid the easing of lockdown measures across the country, Minetell says the app simplifies the management of critical COVID-19 data and information so businesses can reopen and remain open safely.
“As the pandemic evolved, we recognized the need to enhance our platform to be able to provide our clients with a broad range of critical information they need to reopen and remain open safely,” said Minetell CEO Michael Hartley.
“Our focus from the very beginning has been on providing organizations with the information they need to demonstrate to their employees, contractors and community partners, that they are taking the necessary precautions to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and provide assurance that healthy people are entering safe workplaces.”
The Workplace Health Management module is the next step in the evolution of Minetell’s COVID-19 Management Platform, which was launched in April 2020.
Key features of Minetell Workplace Health Management include:
- Securely track employee COVID-19, antigen, and antibody test results, including the location of tests and healthcare administrator(s)
- Maintain testing records and positivity rates for all employees across all locations and report on the overall workplace health status
- Manage employee vaccination type, dosage, and scheduling of boosters and report on current workplace vaccination rates
- Alert key stakeholders to failed tests, vaccination updates, and when self-isolation is about to end
- Restrict access to employee health information to a select group of individuals in your organization
“We recognize the additional sensitivities around managing employee health information. We have incorporated the necessary security protocols into our Workplace Health Management module that keep the data we collect secure and aligned with privacy frameworks including HIPPA and PIPEDA,” said Hartley.
“In addition to security, we designed Minetell to be easy to customize, deploy and use. We know our customers need a solution that is scalable and flexible and we are proud that we have been able to provide them with a platform that meets their needs with the added benefit of being cost-effective to implement.”
Minetell’s Workplace Health Management module can be remotely deployed in just five days. Combined with the company’s Employee Screening and Workplace Control Monitoring modules, Minetell provides businesses with an end-to-end COVID-19 management platform.