Ontario Construction News staff writer
Skills Ontario has announced the appointment of seven new members to its board of directors.
“Skills Ontario has three decades of history, and we are focused on the future,” Skills Ontario chair Karen Creditors said in a statement on June 29. “Our board of directors includes exceptional people who value education and employment in skilled trades and technology sectors. Our new directors make Skills Ontario even stronger and position us to help young people realize their full potential.”
The new directors are:
- Andrew Pariser – Residential Construction Council of Ontario (RESCON)
- Alex Hocevar – The Hocevar Group
- Bryan Arnold – Eastern Construction Co.
- Clarice Ward – Melloul-Blamey Construction Inc.
- Jody Lundrigan – Centre for PTSD and Related Mental Health Conditions
- Mary Fuke – Skilled Trades Six Nations Polytechnic Inc.
- Michael Sherrard – Sherrard Kuzz LLP
“Skills Ontario is focused on delivering exciting new initiatives for young people by teaming up with business leaders, parents, educators and alumni members,” said board member David Morley. “We are all dedicated to creating the next generation of talent in construction, advanced manufacturing, robotics and more.”