Four teams have been shortlisted to submit RFPs for Toronto’s Quayside Development.
“The number and quality of submissions is a clear indication that Toronto’s waterfront remains a desirable development destination, and that Quayside can and will contribute to the province’s post-pandemic recovery,” Waterfront Toronto said in a statement.
Four teams were selected to proceed to the Request for Proposals stage:
Hines Canada Management II ULC
- Lead Developer: Hines Canada with Tridel Builders Inc.
- Lead Architect: Fosters + Partners
KMT Quayside Developments Inc.
- Lead Developer: Kilmer, Mattamy and Tricon
- Lead Architect: MVRDV, Cobe
Quayside Impact LP
- Lead Developer: Dream Unlimited Corp. and Great Gulf
- Lead Architect: Adjaye Associates, Alison Brooks Architects, Henning Larsen
The Daniels Corporation and Hullmark Developments Ltd.
- Lead Developer: The Daniels Corporation and Hullmark Developments
- Lead Architect: Diamond Schmitt Architects Inc.
The Quayside Development Opportunity is a 12-acre area at the foot of Parliament Street and Lake Shore Boulevard East. Waterfront Toronto launched an international Request for Qualifications (RFQ) on March 10.